Is it possible to obtain 7th Legionnaire armor pieces when Alliance don't control Arathi?

So last saturday, after 9 months, i made my return to World of Warcraft.
Now i know there are alot of armor sets out there but most of them are ones i don’t really like. 1 of the sets i actually DO like is the 7th legionnaire set mainly because it represents the faction i’m fighting for but it also does’nt have too many colors. Just the way i like it. And that brings me to my question (and i’m sorry if it sounds kinda stupid or noobis but the Horde currently controls the Arathi hightlands warfront. (at least on the server i’m playing on). But is it possible to obtain those armor pieces if the faction i’m fighting for don’t control it by killing those rares?

From an old thread I posted in

• Tier 1 - pieces obtained as rewards for completing the Stromgarde Warfront.
  • Tier 2 - pieces obtained as drops from rares in Arathi Basin, the Arathi Basin world bosses, the 7th Legion emissary quests and some as 7th Legion reputation rewards.
  • Tier 3 - pieces obtained from the once-per-warfront quest for completing the Stromgarde Warfront on Nomral/Heroic.

As far as I know, if you haven’t killed the rares since we last controlled the zone, you should still be eligible for the loot from them. The chance for loot resets when we retake the zone.

Okay, so i’ve been doing the Battle for Stromgarde Warfront and i have to say…
so far i progressed quitte abit in obtaining some of the 7th Legionnaire’s plate pieces.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.