Is it to late to start a new char in Classic Wow?

Hi! I’ve been playing wow for a while now, but chose to take along break. Now i want to start a new char in classic but i wondered if its too late? Is there any tips on where i should roll a character, any guilds i should join to enhance my experience that would be great to know. If you also want to start a new character with me I’m more than happy to make new friends.

Thank you in advance.

not at all. check this new event starting friday
[(487) Community Driven Fresh Retail TBC Server - The Fresh Crusade - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65hLY2km7Y&ab_channel=MetaGoblin

2 Likes

I started a cpl weeks ago, it can be quiet in some areas but there are usually a few ppl around to do elites etc. It can be quite slow, I found between 25-45 the hardest but as soon as I hit 50 it sped up and I’m now 53 with about 6 days played.

Just don’t allow yourself to get discouraged and quit.

Could just wait a couple weeks for the pre-patch if you have the patience. Basically everyone will level their Draenai/Belves then so the starting zones will be crowded and full of life for a while.

With the TBC hype, plenty of people are playing. I’ve started 2 weeks ago and it’s alive everywhere

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.