Is it too late to start?

It’s definitely not too late, realms are still full of people in all level brackets.

But if you care about things like relative progression, start on one of a the newer realms like Bloodfang/Judgement/Dragonfang/Earthshaker.

I am a good example. I have a full time job and i have played around 2-3 hours every day since launch. I have one lvl 30 and one lvl 14 char ;D I am pretty slow, but i feel alot of people are at that stage tbh.

Unfortunately It is too late…don’t bother!

Way too late mate. Already 3 weeks in … Of course it’s not to f***ING late.

1 Like

I have had some doubts about it too because i just started this Monday. But these people above are right. And one more reason that’s now we have just a first phase and it’s mean these f@ing speed runners who already closed two raids can’t come off too much because the different between pre-raid and raid epic not as big as it can be if all raids are open.

It’s never late guys !

Personally, i’m 60 now and i’m planning to reroll :slight_smile: . And i’m not alone, there’s plenty guys that think about rerolling because they want an alt for fun, for farming, for new experience, … ! And players who start now will be able to catch up don’t worry you can make a new character and start fresh, you will not loose anything :stuck_out_tongue: .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.