Is it worth to start crafting legendaries on 9.1 patch?

Hi, i just up my leatherworking to 100 and when I see a 190 ilvl legendary piece sold for 50 gold at auction, I wonder if it’s worth it to start crafting legendaries now

You won’t get any gold out of it until you reach rank 4 which requires a significant time/gold investment for mats. If that’s worth it depends on your realm and the competition for legendary crafting.

As for now vs the beginning of the exp, probably no difference, still a pita and you may as well delete all those lvl 1&2 you’ll craft because they’ll never sell(and you’ll need to craft a lot of them). I wish Blizzard made it so you could at least vendor them to get back a bit of the investment but nop, got to delete them one at a time…

ok i see, the current system really sucks, thanks for the reply

the system doesnt suck,you suck because you didnt start leveling it at the start of the expac.

try next reboot of profession.

How would that help? The marked of rank 1 base items was oversupplied from the beginning off, and it is only guild crafters with mats funneled to them that have been able to rank up every slots and earn gold on selling the ranks everyone wants.

Is it worth it? If you want to craft your own top-rank base items for the novelty of it regardless of the cost, then sure it might be worth it for you. If it is for the potential income of selling high-rank base items… forget it. Getting there is a gold sink, and you will never go surplus on this investment.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.