Is It worth to switch to NL?

Hello
I’m a pvp resto druid and I mainly do rbg’s. Atm I’m bonded with night fae, but Necrolords seems so much better for this spec. On the other hand, all that time spent on night fae upgrades… ;_; So I would like to know the opinion of someone who already switched. Is It really worth for pvp oris It just a negligible benefit? Ty

Hey mate,

I haven’t played Necrolord myself as I’m also Night Fae but I did try Kyrian for a while. Please be aware that you lose absolutely nothing if you switch covenant and then decide to go back.

Everything will be there as you left it. You don’t even lose your anima. I just wanted to let you know in case that sways your decision at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

wondering myself aswell if it will be worth it after the buffs, checked ptr and it gave me a 14k shield with ilvl ~213

as resto druid you go there because of swarm not because of the shield.

the shield is a nice extra but quite meaning less in pvp unless you can use it to negate some ccs with ultimate form

still littlebit of extra survivability tho, 14k shield is better then a 5-6k one

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.