Is M+ to hard?

In Legion, BFA i had no issue timeing 15-16+ keys…but in SL its near impossible to time keys… even low keys like 10-13s… (with pugs) I try get all 15s… but its so hard with pugs… Its just never enough DPS to time it…

1 Like

I only got properly into M+ in 8.3 and I’m told each season gets progressively easier as the expansion goes on. Someone with more M+ experience than me said my 8.3 KSM would translate into struggling to time 10s in 9.0 and I’m already well beyond that, so I’m actually pleased with the way it’s going.

pros ceil on nearly the same keys, so no, you are just “bad”. they will become harder because of the player base in general becomes better. i mean in next expansion they will be even more challenging.

Too hard? No. It’s just not worth the trouble you’ll have with the players if you don’t run with a set team.

Well i would if i could…but i got 0 friends…in wow and those in my guild dosnt do much M+ let alone the keys i seek…which is 15s for the achivement… so im forced to PUG…

Well, I have friends but they’re around at odd hours, and I don’t really have a set team, so I just dropped M+ entirely…I can live without the mount :smiley:

I pug when I feel like, and generally just do whatever the hell I want. Fixating on the shiniest new rewards is just a ticket to stomach ulcer express.

I rather doubt it’s a DPS issue, it’s more likely a mechanics issue tbh … ^^

Be patient, try to increase your RIO to make yourself more lucrative for higher rated groups and you will soon notice things get deleted in 15 before you notice once people know how to play their spec+role.

Once people go “whatever lets do this” things can get really messy up to a point of staying 1 hour inside a +15 :rofl:

Is M+ to what hard? Finish your sentence.

Change that. Whenever you have a good run, rare as it might be, add the party to your friend list. Next time you want to run a key, ask people on your friend list first, ask if they can bring a guildy or a friend. Continue adding people, and you’ll have a much easier time.

1 Like

If you’re going to be pedantic about it, its “is M+ too hard?”

ive noticed that too, btw. idk if it became harder, dont thing so.
i started playing this game at the start of BFA.
thanks to a coincidence i chose restodruid as a first caracter.
took some figuring out, but i ended up eu top 646 of all healers in s1, and top 241 in s2 complitely in pugs, i skiped s3 and s4.

came back in SL, swithed to hpal. im top eu 1571 with 2070io atm and im already straggling.
so no, obviously the game didnt became harder, it is me who got worse.

and btw noticed one thing. back then, during bfa s2, it was a common thing to join up in voice in pugs. here and now 9/10 pug groups refuse to join voice in 20+. mb thats part of a problem too. m+ became more premade oriented

No it is not to hard. I pug it all the time. I like 15-17 bracket and play only in it.
level 15 is easy with competent pugs. It really depends what kind of pug you get.The only affix i may say is hard is Bursting. Really bad week to play when it is up.

if its not “too hard” then why dont you aim higher ? maybe because in reality its much harder then in legion and bfa and people dont even try higher .

Most people don’t go much higher than whatever is required for the vault (or chest, in past expansions). Those who do push high, well, Shadowlands top timed keys are pretty much on par with previous seasons. The only exception is BfA S4, because corruptions were broken OP.

also remember season 1 is usually always harder because so many people don’t know anything about dungeons and apparently need 5000 runs to understand simple mechanics.

So by season 4 people have a lot more runs under their belt and finally understand maybe mechanics making the dungeons easier by default.
Also s1 usually sees more nerfs at the end because some stuff may be over tuned.

all that doesn’t help much though if people don’t plug in their keyboard and do 2k dps with ilvl 220

M+ is beyond stupid in PUG,s I have all 14,s and cannot get into 15,s and when I get my own 15 key I see loads of people with IO 1.1k (about the same as me) signing up with 220+ ilvl and then you see them doing 3.5k Overall DPS… This makes the timer really tight and even 1 messup can cost you the key and usually does…, So DPS is a major factor in the higher keys… and dont even get me started on the 15 pug life…

I don’t aim higher because i don’t see the reason to. I am perfectly happy with this range.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.