hey guys,

do you recommend mm hunter fun wise?
both pvp and pve is my goal

lmk!

cheers <3

1 Like

If you find it fun, it is fun!
Try out a class-trail and find out yourself :heart:

Asking others for their opinion will most likely not help you find something you like…

But while you are asking, I myself find all the ranged classes absolutely boring as hell :man_shrugging:

I can only talk for PvE.

Imo, it’s not fun, with the legendary and 4set it’s a 1 button spec most of the time, and a rapid fire here and there when you dont proc free aimed shots.

It is pretty good tho, both in M+ and Raids. It’s standing the shadow of survival in M+ tho.

hello i rarely writing at forums… but no1 can tell you what is fun or no is a personal choice
if something fits in your hand then is made for your hand… i main mm sience vanilla and it fits in my hand i loved that spec currently i do with an OFFMETA covenant necrolord about 20k to 25k dmg overall ( depends week and dungeon) with some exceptions like TOP cause clauster mobs are few… and im 3,2k rio ( almost ) i dont find any pleasure to push more than this rio cause pugs will remain pugs, in the end?? look what it fits in your hand

did they ever fix the hunter tier set ? i have not seen any fixes ?

if they try to fix it they will break it more xD

MM is redicolus in pvp god tier …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.