Is multiboxing legal in BGs?

I know that multiboxing is legal for like farming herbs and such, but is it legal for BGs for example? I just went for a 40v40 brawl and this happened:

https://imgur.com/a/d8FAiWy

There was a guy with 30(!) characters in the BG, and obviously he won because the lagg was just unbearable. I don’t care about herbing but this is just abusing PVP and should be bannable.

4 Likes

It is allowed in nonrated pvp, but afaik multiboxing requires/works based on following, which should be disabled in instanced pvp.

Maybe im wrong and there is somekind of workaround that follow, but might be also using some non allowed 3rd party systems for it.

Cant realy say from one pic.

It is

… It really shouldn’t, as it goes in the same category as ‘‘disrupting gameplay’’

2 Likes

This is pretty stupid then, ruining BGs like this is just bs. I know multiboxing requires work, but this was just abusing the game so much. Against 30 DKs who cast the same spell on the same target you just can’t do anything. Also the lag was so bad that you couldn’t cast anything just watching your hp slowly disappear.

Damn… this is just utterly sad, demotivating and aggravating. This is insane. I’m so sad this exists and legal.

1 Like

There’s a botting muity boxer in BFA farming leather like crazy! a druid too… very annoying if u want to do quests there !

What is this?
Please tell me youre an expert in photoshop and you created this…

Are we serious now multibox dk’s in BG’s ?
What else these MBX’er will think to RUIN your gameplay besides our farming?

Lately, i see multiboxing with a huge amount off chars in pvp happen a lot sadly.
The opposite faction always looses as they get insta killed.

Yeah that is exactly my problem. Multiboxing is fine until you start to do group activities and ruin others gameplay. They have an unfair advantage in BGs, and this should be bannable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.