Is something bad about to happen ?!

Call me paranoid if you like but:

Blizzard made a new ring available and I was able without alts etc to get all the stones for it (with the right combination is can be an update and to cheaply (~3000g) upgrade them to ilvl 424…

I cannot help but feel worried now. Blizzard usually does not give us upgrades this easily!
There must be a catch somewhere!

Will some business casual G-men (that is how South Park called them) come and take me for some freak human experiment in return for the ring?

Edit: This is clearly is meant to be a thread about jokes involving Blizzard claiming our souls or firstborn for the new ring

1 Like

Takes 2 resets from fresh character to 2400 score and 400 ilvl.

Gear is easy to get

400 ilvl versatility gear ?

1 Like

Well, Depends what drops i guess? New character takes what they can guess.

But meant 2400 M+ score, Just thought that was obvious

My bad I thought you were talking about PvP rating.
I do not do enough M+ to have a good grasp of how quickly one will get to 2400 M+ score unless some friends boost them through it.

But the joke of the OP was that it felt uncharacteristic for Blizzard to let us get such a strong item for a couple of days work.

Yes… ”Friends” coughcough, But boosting for sure

They actually exist. A certain core member of our guild joined Dragonflight ~2 months after release and 4 of the other core members who are probably also RL friends boosted him like crazy though M+ to catch him up to the rest of us.

Anyway lets get back to the joke of the OP.

I expected people to catch on and start jokes about how we need to offer our firstborn for the ring etc.

WoW is fun in the ends, so the end of the season is now this ring.

Yeah, point is that apparently that ring souldn’t even be equipped by most classes, since one with secundary stats is way better… Trash is easy to give away for free. :wink:

3 Likes

As soon as Blizzard will be a majority shareholder
At the moment at least 17 other companies and entities battling at court to decide their % of my soul, after some clever business moves of mine :smirk:

Whats with firstborns and demonic sugardaddies?
Especially considering they provide power, while in the same time, help me to “get of the hook” so to speak
Let them worry about midnight feeding and all the shenanigan involving dipers, toothache and ear piercing wailing that would put a banshee on shame just when you finally could manage to catch a few 'Z’s
In no time Blizzard would beg to sell their soul to me and their firsborn, just to let them go of their legal obligations… :smirk:
:scroll: :feather:

1 Like

For me it’s really about me getting to play what I want and how I want. Dragonflight has been such a breath of fresh air in this respect. It didn’t make me or most anyone quit as I’m sure Blizzard might have feared. They don’t need to tell me when to play. I can figure that out on my own.

So a ring like this that doesn’t do account shared weekly locked out BS is basically perfect. It’sa catch-up mechanism, nothing more. And that’s fine.

1 Like

I’m feeling a same weird thing also.
Because now I feel like this new island is like Argus in Legion. And that was kind of the end of the expansion.
Is the Dragonflight expansion ending soon? Are they going to announce a new expansion coming out next year?
OR…
They are planning to go up to like 600-700- or hell even higher iLVL??
Then they will lower the iLVL again when the new expansion comes, completely breaking leveling againg? :smiley:

Is there longevity still in this expansion I wonder and what are Blizzard’s plan?

1 Like

Seems they are finally listening to the casual crowd who don’t like M+, Raid or PvP. It’s not good for any of those people but it is fabulous for us.

1 Like

I want to hope is that they finally realized that they should not be torturing new players and alts who need to catch up

I imagine we’ll be going to ~500 iLvL this expansion.

And yeah, the numbers are gonna be outrageous.

I blame the powercreep to having 3 serious raid difficulties that need to have gear that needs to be much stronger per leap of difficulty.

1 Like

And that is far from the only problem with this design.

2 Likes

You can definitely farm ilvl 400 versatility gear in 2 weeks. Just spam PvP all day and night to get the full conquest set and upgrade it all the way to ilvl 408.

Maybe… have they removed the conquest cap yet? I haven’t checked.

I had assumed he/she meant arena rating instead of M+ rating.
Anyways 2400 rating is something people do not casually just get to within 2 weeks unless they are have some sugar daddy letting them in groups undergeared and underated.

My point was that I was making a joke about how the new ring was given so easily that that a fantasy world it would had been a trap like Sauron did with the Nazgul and the 9 rings

1 Like

Not unless ur being boosted.

2400 would be doing +18s. Lol, considering a 400 ilevel is considered “low” for that content to begin with

Any progresser would not obtain that im afraid. I dinged this char last night and got lucky to hit 380bin the first night of play.

But to be pushing +18s by the end of the week ud be undergeared :joy::joy:

1 Like