Is spam tolerated in these forums?

I see huge spam topics like this one Trust level 5 - the cow level . Nobody locked that.

Then when I start topics for discussion people just spam them, and many try to provoke you . Either you say something they like or they will call you troll and stalk you around.

I made complaint post about my unfair silence. You will see the same posters that tried to ruin my first topic are also there, following me around derailing the topic and trying to provoke.

Why are mods not taking actions? My report is on 24 hours cool down now. All these spam replies are not even deleted nor their users are suspended.

I think these forums will be better place for discussion if the rules were imposed more strictly.

If the rules were properly enforced you’d most likely be silenced though innit

2 Likes

Since this is the General Discussion forum and not a support forum or something like that I don’t see anything wrong with some harmless banter.

Your topics are in my opinion pretty provoking themselves, so of course they’re more likely to spawn some more provoking comments.

I honestly don’t think neither of your topics was derailed. There’s always some off topic discussion and considering the forum and the game are a place to have fun, I think that’s perfectly fine. I still think you got a lot of serious answers trying to help you so I’d say focus on them instead.

If users are engaging with each other in a light hearted way, it’s fine. We monitor such threads, actioning people who cross the line, and if the thread goes completely off the rails we close them.

Please do not make threads attempting dispute a forum action against your account.

If you want to report someone for a code of conduct violation, use the flag icon.

If you want to appeal a forum action see:

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/battlenet/665/1032/solution

For clarity as the OP did not seem to understand: The post was locked as creation of posts to dispute forum actions are not permitted, please use the above link if you wish to do so.

1 Like