Is there a RBG discord?

like the title says. is there something like the secrets community?

Maybe its just cause its so late, but the team i was just in fell apart after 1 game in WSG, and although i made one mistake at the start, our dh tank seemed to be constantly dying, add to that voice was not being used which for the most part means you’re tossing a coin.

i got just under 2K rating last season, but the people i met whose community i joined for RGB seem to be dead now.

almost like people dont like BfA xD

i’ve mainly either lvled alts or not bothered playing WoW at all this season, but am thinking maybe i should try for the vicious mount/saddle before it is too late for this season. last seasons mount was hippo which felt worth working toward, but the mount for this season is just a reskin of the undead mount which i got for the chose for the last season of legion.

im not the best player in the world, but i am decent with awareness more than fighting and have been complemented in the past for following tacts and reacting where and when i should. but i keep getting declined group after group atm. im not asking for a 3K team to win 50 games in a row for me, i just want a group of chilled players like last season, around the 1.8-2.2k window who know what to do.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.