Is there a way to get this guy banned?

https://imgur.com/a/qlr4vCd

He typed this to me knowing fully that im suffering from cancer, in their own guild discord.

The context is that i left the guild and gave constructive critisism about their leadership and guild in general. So i ended up in a “heated” discussion with one of their members about the guild and their loot council.

So after the discussions i went to sleep and woke up to this message in the general chat of their guild.

I even got the screenshots of the discussion leading up to that comments if anyone is interested.

6 Likes

I used to be a member of the guild "In Fine " and honestly i’m not surprised in the slightest the leadership is very toxic and if someone disagrees with officer you get get pushed back on loot priority, but for someone to wish cancer upon another being over loot drama needs to take a break off the game. Sort this out blizzard

BAN THE RANDOM MAN :clap:

Im sorry for u bro :(. FK this Moron and his guild he is prob a virgin IRL who is hated by every1.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.