Is this a joke? Brewfest ends too early!

Literally got 570 coins, this is a joke…

Yes agree!

It’s not an apology. Only one kind of acceptable apologies in this situation could be some ingame compensation (extension of the event etc)…!

1 Like

You have to understand, Blizzard is doing everything they can to have people hate Classic. They have a bunch of employees that worked on retail and are proud of it (let’s leave out the question of the actual quality). And then an older version of the product gets rereleased, made by some ancient boomers that were also all racist rapists and don’t know what the most POG idea of the week is and turns out to be more popular than the new generation’s magnum opus. Of course the new generation is going to try and sabotage it to show that THEIR vision of how the game should be is the correct one.

1 Like

i don’t understand why the hell they did it, just release it again for few days so players who payed your asses and spent their time on this event get their needs and we cool.

1 Like

So they confirm it should only be 2 weeks, but for horde that needs 13 days of working dialies to get 600 without the stay offline in a rested area for 8 hour to reset keg run, This makes the correction of adding the ram mount a giant slap in the face

I was 10 coins from being able to purchase the mount - 10 coins, which I would’ve been able to get, if I KNEW that the Brewfest ended 2 days early. For real, a yesterday a few hours before Brewfest randomly ended, I was thinking about logging in to finish the last ram race, and get my mount.

But I thought no, better go early to bed and get it done early tomorrow… What a mistake that was.

Nowhere on Blizzard’s website or anywhere in game they mention when the “real” end date of the Brewfest was. On the website, it only says the 6th on the page which talks about Brewfest for both retail and TBC. This is frankly unacceptable, and very very dissappointing, as I have been tactically logging in twice every day for weeks to get the mount. And I’m not the only one in this situation.

I know there are loads of other reasons, but to be honest, an incident like this makes me throughly consider whether I want to continue to support this game and Blizzard as a developer. They have no respect for the hours and hours of work and planning we as players put into the game, and yet they offer no compensation when they f…ing trample on us again and again after taking our money and time…

3 Likes

Worst thing is - and another slap in the face - that on their Help page they tell us to go look at Wowhead for help. Why did nobody in the know post that Classic Brewfest was bound to end on the 4th and not on the 6th as clearly stated on Wowhead and elsewhere?
I am on the verge of unsubbing too, this could very well be the final straw.

this is my last Sub too, ends in about 26 days.
even the new alt i made for the Event trinket with 2 months sub will be thrown in the garbage.
no need to spend more time on this, same core game launched again with 0 improvement, and same blizzard lying and scamming for years, what the point of paying money to be screwed. they will probably ban me for saying the truth :smiley:

its back in the game :slight_smile:

yeah somehow am surprisingly relieved, but still have to get 3 more levels to be able to do it at lvl 65,
should be fine

You can get the trinkets before reaching level 65, but you can’t summon the boss yourself before that

what level exactly i can loot it ? and what lvl i can summon the boss ?

You can loot it as soon as you can enter BRD as far as I know, so level 42 I think. Summoning the boss requires level 65 as far as I know.

Wake up and sing. we still have a few hours to get 600 tokens. Nobody even noticed that beer Yeast do not work.

yeah so silly…

Its not a joke cause Blizzard and joke are essentially same thing lately.
Blizzard need deep purge of woke virtue signalling creeps otherwise deathspiral will not end.

Two messed up events in a row :joy: Can’t wait to see what they got in store for Halloween.
Oh wait, my subscription is cancelled :frowning_face:

so now i am curius if ram keg delivery is 12 hour cd i may have one more ride in 10 min but if i dont manage somehow do 16 turns its all for nothing… if its 12 hour ofc so basicly i wasted so many hours for nothing

Do it on alt first. Maybe experiment a bit with ram speeds and skipping some food.
The reset is an internal flag that will reset if your character is offline for 8 hours straight in a city (possibly and any other rested location).