Is this an abuse I have to report?

A Horde player not only ganks us on Firemaw… He feared us so we get stuck in the chimney of the house next to flight master. We can’t move, and we can’t teleport because he constantly interrupts. He doesn’t kill is - he makes playing the game completely impossible.

1 Like

sounds like an awesome dude

2 Likes

Maybe he thinks your bots actually, its the perfect thing to do with bots.

1 Like

Its a pvp server and you basically got rekt. Do like normal people do, log out and do something for an hour. Then come back… :wink:

3 Likes

Something tells me he’s referring this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ4zqJNC0XI

1 Like

Start an alt so when this happens you can go play on that.

Posting from a retail dragon character is a good way to make people disregard anything you say.

Seems the guy found a funny and creative way to keep the OPPOSING faction down.

1 Like

Two weeks ago, there was a dwarf priest at max level with a dwarf warrior (also max level) ganking lv30 and below horde players in Hillsbrad via mind controlling and sending them to attack hostile mobs, only to stop the mind control when they’re 10% hp or below so the deaths would count as PvE kills (aka armor durability damage)

I think we might need a small community of players from both sides who would try to keep people from being too jerky. Of course with or without it would be fair as this is how WPvP like.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.