Is time to change class?

the pach is n the corner. I mean my dk is main and I love dks but only I seen nerf and demotivates me to play with joy. Pve unholy from top to midle on the rankings. Keys only tyranikal. Pvp bad desing slow rotation alot pvp nerf. Frost pve terible. Pvp only some spesific comps and you must be good at thouse set ups! No mystake is forgiven. And we didnt see something that will motivate us to play dk. (The expation OF DKS which will enter in the source of power!!!)

Death knights are a very strong choice in pve at least. The nerfs were necessary (even if I’m a bit sad they went so harshly on unholy mastery).
But if you feel like changing, go ahead. You will discover new gameplays and build new perspectives.

After watching MDI, I saw that DKs are not as busted as they were in BfA in regards to melting huge hordes of trash.
Boomkin and Mages are at least as efficient, and both of these do their best by only pressing one button.
But only DKs were nerfed.

1 Like

All melee was nerfed with AOE cap, but at least DK have no cap on epidemic spam.
This just back as it was in Legion - META was 1 sub rogue/AWar + 2RDPS. Even 3 RDPS was better than 2MDPS, mb only in the end of Legion when WW monks was busted there was 2MDPS.

DK is by far the best melee in the game for PVE for the average player. So if you want to play melee I would definitely no recommend you to change class.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.