Is your guild dying?

Hi, I am Kiwwi from the Guild ImpulseGaming on Draenor-EU Horde
We are a very active and social/raiding Guild that every tier looking to clear HC and move onto Mythic progression. The Guild is mainly made up of UK/Scandinavian and other mainland EU players of all ages. We understand people have commitment outside of the game and sometimes for various reason can not make a raid and all we ask is to keep us informed so we can plan accordingly.

We are currently recruiting for players to join our Guild. We have a core raiding team for Mythic SoD! Our currently progress is 10/10HC and 3/10M with 4% pull on Ner’zul. But looking for more member who like to raid , m+ and pvp.

We like our raiders to play the specs they enjoy and not focused on the meta of the day.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild and by “semi-hardcore” I mean that the people are prepared and ready for the fights, and won’t go in without a plan or preparation.

Our raid nights are:

Monday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time

Outside of our serious raids we are also a very social guild, with high keys and weekly HC alt raids to do, as well as an active discord server and games outside of WoW.
If you are interested in raiding with us please please message me in game or alternatively complete the raider application on our discord server:

discord.gg/52cWkxc42Z

If you have any questions feel free to message me: Kiiwwi (Kiiwwi#2538)
Hope to see you in game!
Kiiwwi (Kiiwwidruid-Draenor)