Isn't it about time Metamorphosis got reduced to 2 min cd?

The issue applies to any fight where a mechanic takes you out, though. Due to our offensive cd having 4 min, any mechanic that makes us unable to DPS during it stings way harder as a DH.

Also it’s outright less fun than popping wings 2 times instead.

Did you try not being bad?

hmm he still complain about 123 buttom class lol here i tink ret pala had it bad

Ah sweet irony, I’m not the one QQ ing on the forums about a dps cooldown, when in fact mage, even with a lower cooldown is often getting beaten quite easily by melee and other casters this expac.

Think you need to take a good long look in a mirror mate.

thet i try sey guy complain but dh are op 123 123 over and over again :rofl:

I am tired of people being so irrelevant. What does it mean 123 ? Blizzard created the class like that. If you want to click buttons for the same result it is your problem. I would say the opposite, that everything that required more than 3 buttons is … so we end nowhere.

How clicking buttons is related to the topic ? If you do not have braincells to argue here do not bring spam with the attack composition of the class.

DH is first not 123. If you think it is so easy and OP go and play it or do not complain.

I tried meta for 2 mins and it feels better (there is a PVP talent for it). Personally, I think we really should have a decent way to reduce the cooldown. Maybe not in 2 mins, but at least up to 3.

That doesn’t make me bad. It makes me an unsatisfied customer. Losing 2v1 makes you bad tho.

Don’t feed the troll. It’s usually people who haven’t sniffed Mythic that QQ about a rotation. As if it matters if you have 3 buttons or 4 to press, raiding difficulty has nothing to do with rotation, but with mechanics and how they interact with your class playstyle.

1 Like

Missing the point yet again Kelduril, if it takes 2 players to down 1 player, its not that the 2 others are bad, its that the 1 player has such stupid mobility , dps and self healing that we all know its OP.

Course we know how good blizz are these days at class balance (rofl). But do keep patting yourself on the back and pretending otherwise.

Oh and do keep quoting only the parts you can muster up troll style 1 line answer to, its funny if nothing else.

Then why isn’t the top 100 arena full of double DH teams? If it takes 2 players to kill a DH surely 2 DHs would be unstoppable in 2v2.

How about we get away from arena talk, I was talking about world pvp, an entirely different beast to the joke that is arena. :smiley:

If you still want to pretend that DH is in a bad spot, go level a mage and try being competitive in raids.

Lol, did you see the world first teams for Jaina and Crucible? DH is only there for debuff.

Mage is doing better than DH atm.

``https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/22

I was talking about world pvp

And what does world pvp have to do with balance, or this thread?

Who even cares about world pvp?

So were the mages tho :stuck_out_tongue: only there for int

Still higher DPS and ranged.

still no from me dh are too powerfull

It’s not 100% down to dps either, you have the meta leach to take into account. As well as havoc’s other defensive cds. Allow me to offer a comparison between your flat damage reduction cd and mine.

Icebound Fortitude, 3min cd, 20% reduction 8sec duration, prevents/breaks SOME stuns.

Blur, 50% dodge, 35% damage reduction, 10sec duration, 1min cd.

That’s a pretty heavy disparity, granted I also have my 1min magic shield, but that’s exclusively magic damage and can be broken down prematurely, you also have darkness as a personal and raid cd. The +5% magic damage debuff. Can talent for a 100% damage reduction with netherwalk.

It’s more defensives than any dps spec bar maybe rogues have, so to push higher uptime on a big cd that is both defensive and offensive (leach/dps increasing) would need to be offset by pruning that defensive kit as well as lowering it’s duration in proportion.

Spec/class power isn’t just about damage, it’s the whole package, and dh has a very strong overall kit.

1 Like

``https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/K8ZDQLNhJGwBqWjC#fight=17&type=healing

Took a random log on mekka, you can see Demon Hunter isn’t much above other classes.

Warlock, Shadow Priest, Frost Mage, WW Monk, Fury Warr all would have comparable HPS if they parsed the same as that Demon Hunter. Furthermore this requires us to pick both Demon and Soul Rending, that’s 2 talents.

``https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/21#metric=hps&class=DPS

Here, healing logs for all DPS classes in Mythic BoD. You can see Demon Hunter only does REALLY GOOD on Conclave and Champion, where I assume it’s due to cleave.

So the notion that Demon Hunter is somehow OP in survivability is quite frankly wrong. Also unlike other classes we can’t heal when we don’t DPS. A Druid/Monk/Paladin/Shaman can off-heal in a pinch, or when mechanics make it impossible to DPS. We cannot.

You have armor, it’s better than Blur for most of PvE. I get 35% dmg reduction on a 10 sec/60 sec uptime, your Plate gives you what, an extra 20-30% dmg reduction on a 100% uptime ?

Shaman have more armor and Astral Shift, Druids have more armor in Moonkin and Barkskin and Offheals.

And lose DPS because you can’t do damage.

This statement is proven false by looking at Mythic comps for the top 10 guilds. They only take 1 DH, for the debuff. It’s a glorified buff bot.

1 Like

Ranged yes, higher dps? I wouldn’t say so. Based on the CoS logs you linked earlier I guess, but I would argue 2 bosses with barely any Uu’nat logs to boot aren’t really a good metric.

DH beats all 3 mage specs looking at BoD.

And how many enh shamans, how many dks, how many rets, how many warriors?

1 Like

What’s that got to do with anything? I want meta to be 2 min because 4 min is boring.

Ask yourself that lol, I’m responding to your posts saying mage > dh.

Well in the current raid tier they are.

When a ranged class that usually has fewer mechanics to deal with and are more convenient to have ( AoE heals ) does higher DPS than melee class the balance is poop.