Isn't it about time Metamorphosis got reduced to 2 min cd?

You brought up only one dh in top 10 guilds, so I asked what the representation is against other melee.

I don’t think anyone is denying other melee are doing bad, too.

One DH a raid being brought along for the debuff compared to 0 other melee is no argument not to buff DH, though.

50/50, back to what I said earlier, that raw dps isn’t the basis for a specs power, as evidenced by CoS. Spriests/affli locks being among the top specs for st dps, running away on the first boss. Not for the first time, any council type fight, those specs are going to dominate unless they’re terrible in st fights.

We’re all feeling the loss of the artifact traits from legion, azerite really isn’t compensating.

Yeah except DH doesn’t do anything in particular good. As seen earlier our HPS isn’t anything special either. And Darkness isn’t good enough to get a DH over a Warlock. Take the debuff away or buff Vengeance and Havoc doesn’t get a raid spot.

Looks like you might be getting that. If it doesn’t change, the Essence that gives you a PvP talent for PvE gives Havoc the one that makes Meta 2 min cd and duration of 15 seconds.

That’s not much of a DPS boost. It’s quality of life. If I have to choose between a 1K DPS talent and a 50 DPS talent that is fun I have to choose the former.

I’d rather Meta is 2 min / 15 sec by default.

For instance, I would take Rain from Above or Improved Darkness over Demonic Origins ( the talent you speak of )

guy keep going on complain funny

1 Like

Forums are for feedback. Go troll elsewhere.

so keep going on and on about same stuff over and over again dont u tink eugh ?

You’ve failed to prove that Demon Hunters are OP ( not that this topic has anything to do with that, it’s about the class not being fun to play because of high cooldown ) so yes, go troll elsewhere.

theny are op why do i need prove anyting man u 1 complain

Prove it in 10 chars

eye beams blade dance choas strike and big demon form so ye pretty op trait u cen keep eye beam

I can list spells too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.