It is time to react, Blizzard

I want to address the special situation around RP-PvP realm. Many of us know what is going on but I want to sum it up in this thread to raise some attention. Numerous threads and posts were made but it was never enough, now those voices must be heard.

Zandalar Tribe was one of the first realms. While every other PvP realm had very large queues, Zandalar Tribe had them only in the first week before the capacity increase. This led to a massive overpopulation of PvPers which define the community. I don’t want to go into detail of how and why, just to the result. Turns out this realm never had a chance to build a community of roleplayers. Zandalar Tribe became another PvP realm with its typical athmosphere. I could mention the ignoring of your own RP policies but you already know it. There is enough evidence alone on this forum.
Now when everyone can finally see that alliance took over the realm, the future of horde on the realm seem at best questionable. We already had similar dynamics in Vanilla and this time around things may happen much faster. Such as ever increasing gap between horde and alliance numbers on Zandalar Tribe.

I outlined “became” because I want to appeal to the fact, that we as players could not predict how the realm will evolve. This was not our job, to monitor the demand since the beginning and regulate the balance.
This is the reason why we need a solution. Either allowing to transfer from Zandalar Tribe to Hydraxian Waterlords or maybe something different. At the moment there is free transfer allowed to lower populater PvP realms.
But what about the RP community? It has been a week since the honor system came online, not much PvP gear has been bought to make any difference or to apply those usual restrictions. Why not just let roleplayers move to RP realm.

We need you to react on this. You can take your time but we need to know that we are heard. Communicate with us and show that you aware of your players’ needs.

5 Likes

Even during the first week it was very clear what was going on.
With those queue’s a lot of players went to rp realms because they were medium.
Loads of topics created and never addressed.
Eventhough i never rp, i’ve always respected it.
This is just sad.
Guess there isn’t an early phase aspect they can simply push to make it go away…
I’m guessing the subcount impact just isn’t high enough.

This and hunters just aren’t getting the attention they deserve.

1 Like

Weren’t you the one that can not be scared by A/H ratios?

To me it looks like you are scared even from your own shadow - https://ironforge.pro/servers/

2 Likes

I probably was, if I understood your pun correctly.
I don’t want to comment on this census or how correct is its data. I adressed on a different topic, so let’s stay on that.

If there is a transfer to other pvp server definitely should be a transfer for an RP server

1 Like

Since I can’t reach blizzard, I have canceled my subscription. No tragedy or drama here, they don’t want to pay attention to their wreck they created - I don’t want to pay.

Being on horde side, being an undead, and on top of that being a rog and complaining about the pvp. kek

So according to you, some players are not aloud to play on RP servers?

being alliance on alliance dominated server
not reading what the thing’s about
bur

People who do not respect the RP rules (names, chat, etc…) should indeed not be ALLOWED to play on RP servers.

1 Like

Lol no one can read the server specific. Have you not seen the amount of complaints from players on PvP servers who don’t want to PvP?
Sorry for my bad English btw

Yes I have seen it, I know it’s bad timing to complain about something different now, when everyone rides another wave. But the problem is there and it must be adressed. And I know i’m not alone on that.

1 Like

Some people are apparently not able to read simple road signs, yet they will still get punished by the police if they are caught.

People who don’t respect RP server rules should get a warning, and then be banned from those servers.

3 Likes

This is something I would expect old Blizzard would do. Now they don’t even bother to hire a few community managers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.