Item missing or scam

A nightelf druid named blank made a announcement that he can craft Hide of the Wild, a healing back that the pattern is dropped in Dire Maul, i contacted him via /w , gave him the materials needed for crafting the item and a 50 gold tip (he asked for 20 but i gave him a bit more). After 1 minute he said that he crafted the item but it never appeared in his bags and he can’t find it now.

He claims to have tried to reloaded the game, disable addons all that but as he claims the item never showed up. I am scared that the dude is running a scam and tries to steal my mats… it’s a 400-500 gold item minimum in mats + 50 gold fee/tip.

Acceptable resolutions :

1. Me getting that item
  2. Me getting back my materials needed to craft that item and my 50 gold tip/fee

P.S he claims to have made support tickets aswell.

Ticket Number : EU67951045

I would love if someone could get back to me or a GM could contact me…

You cannot name and shame players on the forum or bypass the ticket queue through the forum.

There’s no guarantee that GM’s are able to assist you.

1 Like

you dont know the realm or if it is alliance or horde, all that info is in the ticket.

I have seen that sometimes crafted items don’t appear in peoples bags from forums posts.

The realm reset seems to cure it but a ticket is the best way to go and with tickets there is no queue jumping, you have to wait your turn.

Heya Archyy, just as a heads up, I have edited out the players name in your original post. While you only posted the name, Saneko is right that this should not be done at all.

Regarding your issue, we cannot discuss another players account with you or what’s in their characters bags even through a ticket. Additionally, just to set expectations, your trade would not be fully supported if a scam had taken place. What this means is that we would take appropriate action but recovery of items and gold would not be possible.

Our ticket queues are quite high but keep your ticket open and someone will look into the whole thing in due time. Fingers crossed the other player sends you over the item :slight_smile:

1 Like

problem solved, dude logged in and /w me that the item is now in his inv he traded me and all is good. closed the ticket you can lock / delete the thread aswell. have a nice day.

1 Like

Yay! \o/ Glad it all worked out in the end for you Archyy ^^

I won’t be able to close the ticket but you should be able to edit it to let the GM know the issue is all solved.