It's Friday!

Title

It’s friday, you mooks!

Okay some background maybe. This thread used to be a thing back in ye olde forums, so I decided to bring it back!

The purpose of this thread is very simple: Tell us of your plans for the weekend, good or bad, small or big! Share your hype for to-come binge parying and/or drinking, or sitting back at home and playing video games like the sloth you are!

I plan to spend the weekend studying, slothing away in video games and watching away youtube vids when I should be doing something more productive. I am also going to try and make some quality chili-con-carne.

Go!

14 Likes

Sit my booty at the computer, afaik.

Heres some true Friday music:

8 Likes

I’m stuffed up with a cold at the moment, so my weekend is going to consist of me suffering at the same time as my daughter who is currently also full up with cold, the very first of her small life.

I’m going to try and sneak in some time in the new Link’s Awakening remaster if I can.

2 Likes

Going to be studying tomorrow at the library with my brother, a little tradition of ours – we quality check each other’s work and assignments. It’s easy to get familiar with your own mistakes so having a second pair of eyes to double check and spot your mistakes helps.

Got my first university assignment to work on. The topic is the ability to affect constructive change as either an individual or as a collective at the workplace. I haven’t read my material yet so I have no idea how that applies to teaching, but I’d assume on a cursory glance at the first page that it’s probably something to do with how to develop healthy communication skills.

I’m also making homeburgers today

3 Likes

Pickles belong in burgers fyi

no in ten letters

4 Likes

Is this how you intended to cook?

This…Non-slavic travesty…?

1 Like

I don’t squat when I eat

5 Likes

I’ll be having celebration drinks with friends, got my new job this week.

1 Like

Past fridays I have been focusing on events for the guild and it is the same tonight as well and then going to play some competitive games later in the night.

But first going to have taco night with the family.

1 Like

“Same thing I do every weekend Pinky, try to take over the world”

But no, I’ll be on the computer.

Household work - a fair amount of it, every weekend. But once I get the chance, and I will, I’ll be playing Classic. Maybe I’ll finally see 20!

1 Like

Work…

(kill me)

Relax after all the exams I had.

1 Like

I’m not working in the bar tonight, due to injury, so I plan on getting a good sleep. I have to work in 'trose during tomorrow day, because I now need a sick note for them. Ugh.
Fortunately the other half is coming down, so we’re going to get wobbly and tell Karen she’s fat (there is no Karen).

1 Like

I’m hitting the beach tomorrow. Hopefully the weather keeps.

It’s almost October, man

You better be from the Mediterranean.

Plan: Survival.