It's time to find your Guild. 1 week to go apply now!

Trinity recently transferred from a low pop realm to Silvermoon. Our core raid team has followed the Guild and we are now recruiting.

We are 9/9 Heroic
2/2 Heroic
1/9 Mythic

Recruiting all for 8.2. BUT TANKS AND PRIEST HEALER SPOTS ARE FULL.

We are aged between 21 and 45, we love wow and we love raiding and we are at a point now where we want to play as much as we can but realize we have jobs, kids, partners etc so this is fun for us, not a chore, stressful or hard work.

We encourage similar players who want to progress but in a way that is not to pressured to play perfectly every time so we can progress and have fun.

You do not need to be β€˜pro’ or experienced to raid with us, but a nice person and willing to do your best and take advice if required.

My In Game Battletag: destruxion#2108

Feel free to add me to discuss

We have been raiding for over 10 years now, and we have progressed through every expansion. We have a very stable team and most of us have played together for many years. Although we have a laid back and fun approach to raids - we do take raiding seriously and want to the best we can.

We do not want elitist players, or people who get upset when things go wrong or slow. We are more interested in the person than the skill. However of course if you join our raid team you will need to understand how to dps, tank or heal.

We offer constructive support and advice to players that are struggling. And we aim to include all levels of players in weekly runs.

We currently run about 15-18 members every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. We start at 9.00pm server time and finish at midnight server time

We want to recruit relaxed, chilled mature players to come and join us and progress through raids and Mythic +'s!

Casuals also welcome.

1 Like

Hi, I am a returning player who likes to experience all the content WoW has to offer. Like I did in the past I would like to do Mythic, Raid and PvP. Ofc I want to help the guild in any way possible. I am Ilvl 400 only atm. I can play almost every day exept a few weeks a year when I am travelling.

Nice and like.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.