Itzymiss, Hand of A'dal, has fallen

I’m a doctor myself, but yet I can’t find the way to show people how I feel about their loss.

Disregard I never knew her, my deepest condolences. May the Light be with her!

8 Likes

For me Itzy / Fattymoomoo (the name i refused to use…just used Moomoo) will always be remembered as one of the nicest and funniest persons i’ve played with in my history of wow - all the way from the last closed beta back in pre-vanilla times…so that says alot about Moomoo - along with you Abbyss.
Hearing this is crushing news that i never imagined i would hear :cry:
Big hugs, thoughts and love to you and everyone around you in these sad times.

Don’t hesitate to send a pm if there’s anything…and please do tell me if you suddenly decide to go to Norway :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Sorry for your loss :heart::frowning_face:

5 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.

I hope you and your family find the strength to go through this tough next period.

Dunsparrow

3 Likes

I am sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

May she stand by Varian Wrynn and Varok Saurfang, great warriors, and bask her glory down upon us beside them.

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss, that would be… deep.

4 Likes

I find it sad that there are more likes on people supporting OP than on OP’s post about losing a loved one

2 Likes

My condolences OP, it’s absolutely heartwrenching to loose someone you love and I wish the best for you and your family in this hard time.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss brother. Losing a loved one is never easy. Stay strong and may the light watch over you!

2 Likes

Death is not the end, friend. You ll meet her again one day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My condolences, may she rest in the High Heavens.
May the sun warm your soul and bring you peace.

5 Likes

Sorry for you loss lad.
I was listenin’ to Blue ridge mountains by Alan Jackson while reading the thread.
How weird.

Stay strong.

/kneel

3 Likes

While I may not know you or her, that doesn’t diminish the sorrow of someone loosing someone they love.

I would urge you, assuming you have an ally char at 62+, to speak to this girl in Stormwind. I never could finish that quest, always kept the letter.

9 Likes

Sorry for your loss

3 Likes

That’s really sad.

Few things pull at my heart strings these days, but thanks for reminding me that I still have them.

4 Likes

I can’t believe this has happened.
Am utterly heartbroken for you, and honoured to have played with her for so many years.
So many happy memories.
Rest In Peace my lovely friend :heart:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Those we love remain with us
For love itself lives on,
And cherished memories never fade
Because a loved one’s gone.
Those we love can never be
More than a thought apart,
Far as long as there is memory,
They’ll live on in the heart.

3 Likes