Itzymiss, Hand of A'dal, has fallen

im so incredibly sorry for your loss, stay strong.

3 Likes

I am really sorry for your loss…I didn’t know her at all but it’s so heartbreaking this happened. :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Dioniss aca

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.
Stay strong.

2 Likes

My deepest condolences, friend. No one deserves to suffer like that. May she rest in peace.

2 Likes

who is cutting onions here?!

I am sorry for your lose,

RIP Itzymiss :sob:

4 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. Reading your post brought tears to my eyes.

3 Likes

The Caylee Dak quest :two_hearts: That stuck to my memory ever since. I did mine in TBC I believe. Still could remember the name Caylee Dak, and the location of the NPC.

I recommend doing this one too, and honestly. I would fully support adding Itzymiss’s memory to the game too. I don’t know, I just think it’s a very nice gesture both from Blizzard and those who suggest these additions, and would have loved to have my own Aylish added if I ever died. For some of us the game has meant a lot to us over over the year.

It doesn’t have to be a quest every time, just a tiny detail in memory of her. I know there are more of them out there. But yeah, would be up to Blizzard in the end.

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss.
Lok’Tar.

3 Likes

I will always remember you and Itzymiss in The Increment on the stairs to the Ulduar raid spamming emotes to eachother. I am sorry to hear about her passing, you are in my thoughts, rest in peace Itzy.

/Elid

4 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

I think it boils down to ‘liking’ a post announcing a passing on being akin to liking the idea that someone has passed on; a morbid concept.
To like an expression of condolence is to echo it… at least that’s how I would read it.

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss, Abbysswar.
May your wife rest in peace.

2 Likes

May the fond memories bring you comfort during this hard time. My heart goes out to you and your family at this difficult time. I’m so sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

My deepest condolences.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss

2 Likes

My condolences. I, too, met my wife from a different country in WoW.

2 Likes

my deepest condolences.

I didnt know itzy that well but the time i played with her is a time ill never forget.
She was one of the nicest persons i have met in Azeroth.

To Itzy:
Its gonna be so strange to enter Suzey’s Stream and dont see you over there :cry:
You will be missed Itzy :cry:

Rest in peace Itzy :cry:

6 Likes

Very sorry to hear.

Although she is absent in physical terms I hope that one day, in one form or another you are both reunited.

6 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss Abbyss and sending my condolences :heart::heart:

It’s hard to find words for it. Gonna miss every conversation and laugh.
It’s been an honor to get to know this lovely person and got to spend so many late nights and long days together.
We will meet again one day.

All the other meatballs (Xoffer, Latitude, Cathella, Ettan and Littorina) from sweden sends their condolences aswell :heart:

Rest in peace and we will always remember the classic moments we spent with you on Darskspear. You will be truly missed :heart:

/Sawaks

4 Likes