Jaina needs to pay for her crimes

The death of Rastakhan, the theft of royal treasures, the destruction of the golden fleet and the sacking of Zuldazar. All these things need to be answered for. As proud vulpera I will aid my noble Queen Talanji in getting her vengeance against that ice witch called Jaina Proudmoore. Di chuka Zandalar!

6 Likes

Said no one ever

9 Likes

Chuka chuka! Chu! Chu! train emote

9 Likes

No.

1 Like

Yes. 10chars.

“Jaina needs to pay for her crimes”?
How about “Sylvanas needs to pay for her crimes”?
What she did to Darnassus (my Hometown) and Teldrassil crossed the line.

6 Likes

I’m perfectly fine for this exchange. Alliance would saly Sylvanas and Horde would Slay Jaina.

It’s a win-win scenario. :wink:

4 Likes

But the Horde doesn’t want Jaina dead :question:

I want that. And I speak for the people.

You know, altho the Alliance may not exactly be saints,
I do believe that the Horde has committed far more serious crimes then the Alliance has.

Let’s just give them Jaina, guys, it’s only fair. They can have Anduin as well. And Velen. And Alleria. And Malfurion. I don’t really care if we get Sylvanas in that trade, just… Get rid of the Alliance cast and get a better one. Everyone wins. Except for the Horde.

4 Likes

I am ok to pay as long as she pays with the stolen treasures.

You don’t. You’re a creepy troll who speaks only for himself.

6 Likes

I agree that at least these should get an appropriate response from those affected by them.

There is some nasty trend that tends to sweep under the rug the grievances of certain races/characters, while highlighting non-stop those that come from others.

And regarding Jaina specifically, writers do have some weird fixation about highlighting her problems time and time again, make everyone else involved in them, but then ignore all those times when she is to be held accountable for any thing she did.
If i’m to sit through yet another Theramore call-back, or how betrayed she felt by the Horde, i think it’s just fair to have the character deal at least once with the consequences of her actions without then forcing others onto a guilt trip because of it.

4 Likes

I guess you forgot the part where the Zandalari joined the Horde as a result of her actions.

1 Like

She is alliance, so she get away with it and nothing will happen.

Would not surprise me if Talanji have already forgot or forgiven her for the assault on Dazar’alor.

3 Likes

The zandalari gold was stolen by Gallywix and goblins, not by Jaina…

3 Likes

Lol is the only thing worth saying here. I enjoy troll posts sometimes, they make me laugh, but at the hour I’m reading this ir’s just not funny

1 Like

Jaina is Thralls girlfriend, so she got plot armor and will never die. + she is a mage so she can live longer than ordinary humans.

1 Like

I spat out my morning coffee at this. :joy: Thrall is married, shush!