Join Battleground as Mercenary?

I know, I know, no changes and all that but…

If we had the join as mercenary option this could help populate the alliance PVP community for pugs.

What you think?

how about join as mercenary in P2?

now we dont want changes.

i had 20-40 minutes ghostrun for UBRS
now you have 1 hour ques on BG

its honest

10 Likes

I don’t know why you would want to go back in time and fix a problem that has already been fixed by early release of bg’s… which was a change.

I was not one of the people camping or griefing in P2, so stop crying at me.

Please only useful input, not spiteful rubbish like that.

5 Likes

Honestly I don’t think you would enjoy alliance pugs. Half of the team is afk or semi-afk from start and the other half joins them after first wipe at galv. 9/10 games are like this, if not more.

1 Like

Perhaps not but I just mean a way of balancing the amount of people on each side

the only viable help to alliance population is give to alliance racials stronger then horde have, in one month population problem will be solved

1 Like

You do not understand. Changes will not be made because classic has to keep subscribers interested until shadowlands. This is why we have this rhythym of content release, all these unfixed bugs and exploits, all the bots, this huge faction imbalance and horde huge bg q.

2 Likes

Horrible for the social design.

If you want convenience, go to retail.

PS:
Xrealm matchmaking as a whole is horrible for the social design.

What would Join As Mercenary do/mean?

It wont do sh!t. I can see everyone with 3 months worth of MC clear gear farm rolling ally. Dont think racial are better than full set of MC gear. Besides playing Ally sucks in general from models to cities .

What would be the point of this mercanary mode?

new to wow ?? been out since wod or legion

Wow stoped being wow since wotlk

Point would be that you are not having 40 minute queue you can go with 1 minute ally queue and get farmed by normal horde players.
Still best solution to situation we have. If someone is bothered with 40 minute queues.

The queue is not a problem, it is a symptom

1 Like

Ye of people not wanting to play alliance

Precisely, band aiding that symptom would only make the problem worse. It is not a viable solution

How would it make it worse ?? if someone wants to queue as ally and get farmed on SH GY it;'s hes choice haha

Because it will make people want to play alliance even less

2 Likes

Cant blame them playing ally sucked for last 15 years

1 Like