Just had an hour of my time wasted

+16 TD healer did not know mechanics at all, had a row with them at the end because they left on last boss because healer could not avoid that cannon blast. Even though I’d of stuck it out for loot.

Feels bad man.

What’s your most frustrating expereince within mythic+?

Last week we were doing a 21 shrine. Start last boss with a decent amount of time left on the timer.

First «down phase» had no issues, we come up and clear the trash while the boss is still channelling, all good so far. Pop hero and burn the boss, he gets to like 5% and starts another down phase.

Something bugs for our shadowpriest so he gets smacked by tentacles he doesnt see. Interrupts are missed and the other 2 dps dies due to grievous stacks ticking cause of lost interrupt. We wipe and loose the timer. (Exact same bug happened next try aswell :laughing:)…

a little bit frustrating when we were so close to timeing our first 21 key.

Shmol indie company has bugs as a raid boss. Have patience, they’re still on progress.

My most frustrating experience was junkyard, can’t remember the key.

Only tank (myself) and one dps knew tactics. All others expected tank to write this little story before every pull because “it’s the tank’s job to know tactics”.

Obviously we never made it past second boss (slime) as they were unable to move with the bots and kept dying.

1 Like

21 KR this week. Council boss, kill axe lady no problems. Melee dps taunts second boss before it debuffs the tank and dies. Same dps screws up the charge 2x, dies. Get last boss to 2 mill health with 3 people alive and they ignore the explosive totem and we wipe (we would have timed it)

Had a hunter die 3 times to the cannon barrage on the boat boss in siege.

TOS 21 hunter dies on galvazz with 5% left and starts going ??? in chat (it was his grand delusions). Group gets a bit sour and on last boss, last phase it culminates in one dps dying cos hes typing rubbish and the hunter standing in poop on purpose to die to throw the key.

The list goes on, its just pug life, its the first time in a while I’ve pugged keys a lot. It’s pretty meh.

Oof, doesnt sound like fun :smirk:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.