Just lost 5400 soul ash

I crafted Ancestral Reminder for Enhancement PVP (which is affected by Shamanism pvp talent)
The legendary says " Bloodlust or any similar effects last an additional 20 sec…"
It is CLEAR.
However in PVP, it only gives me 5 more seconds, instead of 20. AND IT’s not MENTIONED somewhere
I contacted Blizzard and they said it’s considered a bug and that they cannot give my materials and currency back. And I should report it as a bug.
As you already know it will never be fixed

I lost almost 1.5 month of Torghast boring runs.
Give us the OPTION to TEST the legendaries for 5-10 minutes before crafting them.Come on what is this?

11 Likes

that sucks, i think there should be a way to recycle legendaries and get the materials back.

As for Ancestral Reminder, have BL for +20 seconds in pvp that would be sweet indeed

4 Likes

I understand it would be overpowered to have Shamanism for 30 seconds and with 1 min CD, but it should have been mentioned in the legendary that it doesnt work like this.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what’s logic and what’s not.You should NOT be calculating and whatnot what might work and what might not work when comes to stuff like that.

But…
Its well known for activision to fail with their tooltips,its embarassing but what can u expect from multidollar company…

I know certain companies that cant even begin to compare to activision,yet they never fail or miss on stuff like that.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for you, I think it’s dumb that the support cannot refund you, or even the fact that it’s nowhere mentioned, is dumb to me. I’m also a enhance and I’m honestly glad you saved me from ever forging that legendary.

1 Like

Isn’t that illegal, though?

I mean, that sounds like fraud to me.

I’m not sure but they definitely could resolve my issue… The thing is I don’t think it’s a bug, they made it on purpose like this because it would be too powerful
So nothing you can do…

Did the same with a DH legendary, its reduced by 2/3 thirds dmg buff in pvp xD - i only made it at low ilvl tho cause it was my alt at least. - btw for my DH, if i look at the legendary in the collections tab while in a bg im pretty sure it shows its effect in pvp, not pve, but i didn’t do that before i made the legendary, maybe you can see its real effect in a bg to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.