Just remove maledict?

why is that trinket not removed?

Don’t tell me blizzard can be stupid enough to think it’s a great addition to 3v3?

i refuse to beleive they are actaully that stupid, but wouldn’t be the first time they surprised me with their stupidity.

Maledict is a necessary evil right now, anything to speed up the pace of the game, especially with the addition of the CoS PvE items.

1 Like

ye it’s really fun not daring to dispell your team.

vs mage rogue it is really funny to watch your team sit in roots/polies but you are too afraid to dispell, otherwise you will die in a 200k absorb cancer swap.

just what RMX needed to make it more enjoyable to play against.

i thought bfa season 1 was cancer, but once again they outdid themself and made season 2 5x worse.

amazing. unsubbed again.

It’s just as fun as a fire mage. 2 maledicts force you to Iceblock as they nullify the cauterize heal.
It’s still necessary with the current ridiculous tankiness of most top tier comps paired with near non-existing sustained damage of almost all caster specs and a fair few melee ones.

I’m honestly not looking forward to doing any kind of 3’s once our healer comes back from easter if most players got their CoS items as those just further kills setup comps and force you to play the dampening pressure plan.

Just remove resto druids.

“Lets make the game pace for arena slow!”
“Sh1t, this is actually too slow”
“Lets fix it with a item that fastens its pace!”

You forgot the part where they are barely doing anything to combat the overly defensive PvE gear and trinkets from this tier’s raids.

Crucible of Storms items should have priority.

It’s resto druids only weakness so I’d rather we kept it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.