Just tried out FF14 for a couple days...I don't even care about fresh tbc anymore

Bro I try it ad well I am lvl 11 . Now very seriouse what you did to get hook up ,I swear I can’t connect at all with that game I just want to skip the conversation is not for me and if I kill mobs the game is very tedious and slow is like I play an old mmorpg . Pleas let me know what you did to finde fun and get hooked. For me doesn’t seams to stick I go to wow again but in wow I log and watch YouTube stuff … I am so dry out but also my head is 60 % wow but when I log I can’t be motivate to do nothing. I am on a bad stat pleas let me know what you do cheers

Yes the fact I had to wait to hit second time it made me angry. But is not bad graphics is amazing plus no lag I am impressed but some how I can’t play more then 5 min then log out of game

One Look at the FF14 Store later…

So, thas what people supporting right now.
I will comprehend that:

• Transmogg (Skins)
  • Emotes
  • Mounts
  • Story Parts
  • Initial Price
  • Colors (yea right, colors)
  • Story Parts
  • Weapons
  • Tools (!)
  • Chocobo Gear
  • Pets
  • Housing
    -> Furniture
  • Face Paint
  • Character related stuff, you gotta pay to transmog.
  • Accessoirs
  • Premium
  • Songs

I could go on but it’s getting too stupid, just to write that down.

Guys. You are totaly reflected and supporting exactly the stuff you’d doomed in WoW - And there’s even more. Way more. So much more, that i probably could make a second list just as long as the first.
Plus:
Enjoy playing with half naked teenage-models, having a world as immersive as a spaceship in medieval games would be. Great stuff.

Want a Skin? One out of hundreds? How about 15 Bucks? Sounds good!
Want to play the story? How about 20 Bucks? Sounds good, sounds good.
Want to remake your Charakter look? How about 5 Bucks? Great stuff, great stuff.
Wanna boost your gameplay? How about as much money as you can throw? Good thing.

I could go on…

5 Likes

Played it to max level when heavensward came out. Game is hyped up on twitch and people try it out now. That’s good and all but what streamers show you are the “good” parts. There is a million bad things which makes this game feel like no mmo at all.

1 Like

All game are monetized and never perfect. FF14 is getting traffic because WoW players are offloading their anger.

1 Like

Yea, but thats all about. +Twitch Hype as usual.
FF14 or lets say Square Enix monetization is, especialy on European and american market the worst you can get. They did one good thing; ff1 to ff10. But thats it. Everything further is milking on highest level. They kinda invented crappy pricing.

Its weird because people here arguing with morals and blizzard failed to deliver and come up with mounts to buy and what not.
In the next breath, they support stuff thats even worse. Way worse.

Wrong world…

What are you talking about? Its got a more active open world than Warcraft. Cities absolutely own shatt, no contest.

2.5 second globals are for certain abilities, theres plenty ogcd stuff to fill. Opener with gcd and ogcd combos, everyclass has tons off ogcd stuff.

Casual? Have you seen the leveling experience in “classic tbc”

Its so casual its a joke :smiley:

Theres 5 man leveling hard mode dungeons with more complexity than anything in t4/t5 and thats not even end gaMe savage raids, not even close.

Try play an Astrologian, then play a holy paladin and come talk to us about casual flower games bro. Just lol.

1 Like

what you still doin’ here then.

Sorry do i need some random scrubs permission or something? I was playing warcraft when your dad was begging your mum to date him mate.

1 Like

ok boomer.
Didnt knew people in the age of 80 act like kids and enjoy to play half naked teenage anime girls, while spamming boards for a different game.

2 Likes

Sorry this is just wrong. The “world” in FF14 is literally little maps who are not connected at all. Leaving a zone through a loadingscreen to get to another when these maps are already that tiny… That is like me trying to enter durotar from orgrimmar but have to go through a loadingscreen before that because nothing is connected…

3 Likes

Just wait a month or two. Right now its good because asmongold says so.

2 Likes

Well now you know kid. Now jog along on your bullman cat shifter and praise be your totem gods. Ill just go play my Hrothgar catman who is in no way even close to resembling a halfbreed humanoid.

You always learn something right. You, too. In 1-2 Month i guess. When you shítpost the ff14 boards and head to the next MMO.

Meanwhile: Stop drinking. Aint good for ya

No it’s actually correct because those smaller maps that are connected like that breed interaction.

Layering plus dead alliance in open world isnt as good. I would know because ive just leveled in both games you see.

Lol, they won’t do that.
They’ve been “the King” for so long that they really won’t consider any other MMO’s being more engaging to play.
The holy “MAU” is the only metric they care about, that’s why there’s been a checklist of things you need to do every day for the last few expansions.

Im 100% using ff14 as a stop gap. Its better than WoW right now.

What else you wanna get into halfbreed catman bull thats totally not hrothgar in disguise.

Twitch for FF14 did not existed prior to Asmon, while Shadowbringers was really good on it own and was gaining players not loosing.

What happened now is Asmon and other popular people broke the perception of a “weeb game” that many western games perceived it as. And as WoW is in bad shape over and over again they moved - but not because “game bad now” but because players were in a relationship/addiction that was rough for years now - Asmon was just a trigger.

Some will return for 9.2 or 10.0 - but not everyone. People got pulled out of the addiction and now they will either set actual terms vs WoW or they will move more permanently. If 10.0 will be reskinned 9.0/8.0 a lot will not return.

People like the game, my 52 level white mage as well and you can do nothing about it. Give people the freedom they want now.

And I’ve looked through their store and only thing I would consider is chonkers cat mount. Their shop is explicitly set for whales. They don’t pretend. If you really need housing stuff, sexy outfit etc you are a whale and you will buy it.

And people like them because they give a lot for free on the trial and then make a good expansions. If they would be bad their shop would be under fire easily.

Similarly WoW shop and WoW store mounts would be cool if WoW would be good.

2 Likes

As a gap to either gap your game addiction or alcohol addiction?

people dont even know how endgame looks like. Complains will rain just as much as they rain down here once they get there