Just want to express how much i love the design of Shadow priest since Legion

Just want to express myself to Blizzard how happy i am with the Shadow Priest design since Legion so they hopefully never change it :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, some do, some don’t.

I played a priest since tbc.
I think this iteration is crap. It doesn’t suit the priest class at all and this is no shadow priest, this is another class called void something.

Shadow priest was the spec that damaged enemies and healed allies and gave them mana. And that died a long time ago.

I do however think this version is better than the mind blast and shadow orb version by miles.

3 Likes

Oh my god no. Not that ptsd intensifies

2 Likes

I actually enjoy it a lot as well. Played since classic and this is by far the most fun Shadow I remember.

And the most broken one. it does dps as same as warlock…

For me its the most boring BS spec that I have ever “played” almost as stupid as current Affli. Mop and even Wod AS were way more fun.

Thats how opinions differ and one more reason to finally quit,

So dealing the same dps as warlock means the class is broken? Because only warlock is allowed to do dmg? Considering how much utility warlock has compared to shadow, shadow should deal even more dps…

4 Likes

Boring with no soul springs to mind

I personally only Holy Priest but in pvp the Shadow Priest looks amazing and when they’re around cause me serious amounts of trouble…glad to hear they are fun…don’t do too well with them or they’ll take the nerf bat to them

I really love the void theme shadow priest has, and I hope blizzard keeps it for 9.0 and so forth, I agree that the gameplay has many flaws due to how voidform works, but they can always change how mechanically the class works without changing the fantasy and the void aspect of it.

lol!! say’s the Demon Hunter :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.