Kaløyan - the cheater

Im not a multiboxer… ffs…
I just pay to a single account monthly.
The Starter Edition is an extra feature. Its not a multyboxing.
I just use my SE and my single paid account. They share everything. Its not multyboxing.

i don’t know how you can be proud of it. Like if someone will ask me " does Kaløyan is a good player" i will answer : " all his honorable kill come from farming his own account with character AFK".

since now you shared it, does your Honorable kill make sense ?

2 Likes

Nobody will remeber this in a few years :stuck_out_tongue:
Also… I do this for just a few months. I already have a “name” in “XPOFF” community (which I hate now). I kill everything alive in 20s, but now is so toxic during this “COVID-19” thing. So many horde “veterans” premade groups with enchants , etc… Thats the real cheating, IMO.

Ppl will just see my HKs. Maybe some guy would pay me to get my acc when I get to 1m HKs as P2P :stuck_out_tongue: You dont know.

1 Like

But what make you proud of it when you gonna tell it to people ? like "Hey i farmed 45% of my honor kill by my own account, look how good am i ! " your Honorable kill will mean nothing to you.

I killed you too with my orc at level 20 bracket , calm down :smile:

1 Like

I just editet my post. Read it again. Fock the 20s “veterans”.

I hope they gonna add a 10-60 PvP just like Korrak`s Revenge in Shadowlands. Just a balanced BG for all levels.

https://i.imgur.com/E8END3V.png
I got my HKs in normal BGs.

I just dont want to mention my KBs per-game or KBs-per-HKs, cuz they may ban me for my sklll level… Its just skills.

Are you really that arrogant that you feel the need to screenshot and post every dodgy HK farm you do?

1 Like

This is extremely cringe , all I have to say , nothing to be proud of at all

1 Like

not-so-Honarable kill :joy:

2 Likes

Yes it is. You sign them all in, you get them in position.

1 Like

It really seems like people have a “it’s not multiboxing if I’m doing it” mentality, and it frustrates me. Either like it or don’t: who’s doing it is irrelevant.

1 Like

You really love to advertise this aren’t you.

1 Like

naming and shaming isn’t allowed, you should remove your name…:smiley:

Ahahaha just wait for Blizzard to “hotfix” it. Stuff like~ you cant gain/give honor before 21lvl :joy:

How dare you to multibox without paying Actiblizzard :joy:

1 Like

this thread title is amazing " [Kaløyan - the cheater] " :*D

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.