Karsh Steelbender one-shotting bug

There seems to be an issue with the Karsh Steelbender fight (Blackrock Caverns). As soon as he gets 2 stacks of the fire debuff, he one-shots the party. This makes the fight near-impossible.

Acquiring just 1 stack is very hard (and luck based). Also the fight is just not intended to be this way. I’ve had dungeon groups disband because of this.

Edit: I would like to add that the Evolved Twilight Zealot mobs patrolling the same dungeon also seem to be bugged. They do an incredible amount of damage and often one-shot tanks.

4 Likes

I can confirm this. It’s not just the boss, the Drakonid adds in this dungeon also do an ability that’s supposed to do 10% of your hp, but instead it hits for 8k+ on a tank with 6k hp… Seems like a scaling issue to me.

Yup, basically unkillable atm.

The Karsh fight was fixed. However the Evolved Twilight Zealot mobs in this dungeon are still broken. They one-shot a tank.

techincaly you can avoid getting them, if you do it right, and if you have 2 of them or even 3 they all hit that 8% healt ability at once, pretty much one shotting anyone who gets hit.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.