[Kazzak][H] <Dissidence> (10/12M) LF Healers and rDPS

Dissidence is recruiting!

Dissidence was recently formed from a core group that played together for years on Ravencrest. We decided to come over to Kazzak to bolster the raiding team for both Ny’alotha and Shadowlands.

We are a 2 night raiding guild (Tue/Thu), have achieved 10/12M (Carapace 16% best try so far), and are aiming for Cutting Edge. We won’t be doing reclears until we get CE as time is precious now. Aside from that we are looking to build a steady and solid team to progress on a Semi-Hardcore level in Shadowlands.

Recruitment

At this stage we are looking for more exceptional Healers (Druid, Shaman, Pala or Monk would be awesome) and Solid Ranged DPS players (ideally with immunities) to bolster our ranks and to help with Carapace & N’Zoth. This requirement might shift for Shadowlands so if you are looking to join and start raiding in Shadowlands you are more than welcome.

Any class can apply for a trial spot within our team, all specs will be considered but ranged have a prio over melee for the last two bosses of this tier, you can thank Blizz for that one :).

If you want to apply for a trial spot, contact me on discord: Caibre#0101.

What can we offer you?

The core of the guild has been playing together for years. We are a friendly bunch of players with an average age of 25+. Outside of raiding we try to push some keys or pursue other activities in-game and try to host a guild meet up every year.

In terms of raiding we strive for a fun yet focussed environment, full of banter, but without the typical wow toxicity, there is no place for that in our guild.

We want active players who are online often to enjoy more elements of the game than just the two raids per week so we can be more of a community, which has never been more important than now during the Covid lockdown restrictions.

More info

Currently we are raiding twice per week:

Tuesday : 19.45 - 23.00
Thursday : 19.45 - 23.00

Either Wednesday or Sunday is usually added as a third day at the start of a raid tier. If this is not the case we often organise an optional HC run.

For more information or applying please contact one of the officers in-game.

You can also contact me on discord: Caibre#0101

We are still looking for a resto druid and 1 or 2 range DPS. When interested, feel free to contact me or another officer in-game

We are still looking for a solid range DPS to help with last 6% of carapace and progressing N’zoth. Feel free to contact me on discord if you are interested.

We are looking for a rogue, a dk and some rDPS for shadowlands. If you are interested in mythic raiding with us, feel free to contact me!

We are looking for a resto druid and a ret paladin as final additions to our team