Keep DCing when flying around in boralus

Why am I being DC’d? I DC so frequently when I’m flying around in boralus if I hit the ground/walls or anything really.

If the disconnects are happening when you hit terrain it might indicate that some game files are not working correctly. You can test this theory by doing a full reset of your UI. When you do this it is important that you don’t reinstall any addons until after you test things out again so you can rule out addon interference at the same time :slight_smile:

I did a reset of the UI and it still happened and it’s still happening.

I’ve reset my ui, still getting DCs. It happens even on the PTR but is even worse there, I’m DCing when using portals there too.

E: Ok, I just DCed as I logged in from a DC.

It still happens. Hello? How do I fix it? It obviously has nothing to do with my ui at all as I’ve removed all the addons and it still happened and it happens on the PTR as well.

The problem doesn’t exist in classic, only on retail and retail PTR.

e: Just DC’d when interacting with troop recruitment npc, twice in a row.

Using your example of the disconnect happening when you interact with the troop recruitment NPC, it means something is interacting with the game in a way the game does not like at all.

If you have this problem with no addons running at all, then it may mean an additional program such as an overlay is causing the problem. Without knowing anything about your PC, it’s hard to figure out what could be causing the problem.

To give you the most interactive experience possible as forums can have quite the delay on responses from time to time, I highly recommend you contact our support team through a ticket. Including your system files in that ticket to give them the best chance of finding out what’s causing the issue and also mention any steps that you have already done.

Well, this pointed me in the right direction. I haven’t DC’d at all since I disabled geforce experience overlay stuff.