kekW legendary in SL

Sephuz’s Proclamation: Reduce the effectiveness of crowd controlling effects by 25%. Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling any target will increase all your secondary stats by 0 for 15 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.

Well who did not miss relentless hardiness orcs?

5 Likes

That looks good against rmp… don’t worry it will get nerfed instantly

3 Likes

why bother, just take necro covenant

Will this stack with orc racial? :thinking:

100% crit outa of stealth for rogues =/ plz no

They need to disable all legendaries in arena…

1 Like

Ion already said that they won’t do it :upside_down_face:

so legendary no desactived in pvp

just lol

1 Like

Blizz in Legion: Disables legendaries in arena because it’s broken

Blizz in SL: Flips uno reverse card

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they will after a week or two

it is strong but i guess it get overshadowed by other strong legendary effects.

Probably a very good option for heal0rz
but regardless all these systems are dumb

also btw you can only change you conduits now once per weeks so enjoy ehehehehe

wait for how you can acquire rank 15 of a conduit (probably kill last boss of raid mythic 50 times or some rubbish)

Surely they can sense how broken that is and it won’t stack with anything else of a similar nature.

I don’t think any other legendary will outshine it especially if it stacks with hardiness.

Just imagine

legsweep 2.5 sec stun
kidney shot 3 sec stun
hoj 3 sec stun
stormbolt 2 sec stun

while having 25% overall cc reduction to any other kind of CC is just broken and more broken than relentless ever was considering it being 20% right now. And on top of that you have a trinket.

this legendary just has no place at all

2 Likes

Another way of looking at it is that Blizzard is downgrading arenas on purpose, to truly turn it into a minigame on the side of PvE, so they only need to focus on the PvE from now on.

BFA wasn’t a mistake by them. It was on purpose.

2 Likes

They give something for PvP and PvP players not happy. :thinking: :grinning: The same was with maledict - pliz blizord gif as samesink stronk! Oi no! Nerf it it tu stronk! Oi no! i nid to PvE nou!
Actually it worked thru all Legion and was fine, only sub rogues cryed a lot. Hoomans will have 2 trinkets and -25% CC with dat legendary.

Reducing cc isnt a pvp thing. By reducing cc you just force high cc classes to do high damage and its dumb.

Hm, interesting, so why there is CC breaks by default or was relentess? Or humans have 2 trinkets, why this was here? Why not if u get stunned - stay full stun? Or cc-d stay all CC?

I mean it’s like the hunter one with the debuff, you can hit someone through pillar or dh blink behind pillar.

Seriously who was thinking it was a good idea?

It’s just against the rules of pvp, what is the point to do a good cc chain or to line now?

Cos many are cooldowns? I reckon many people see relent and adapt as stupid.
If everyone has 25% reduced cc then any burst cc class wont exist and setups lose most of their meaning.

Why there is orcs by default? This excuses looks very kiddish to be honestly. Every expansion should be like another game, no1 wants to play the same game 15+ years. There always was something that reduce CC o CC-breakers.
Are u happy to play 1.5 years where RMx and Dlock + random players dominate everything? Or DH thats smash face on keyboard and giggle? Ofc not if u r not this things.