Keybind chat - odd behavior

I’m lefthanded so I use the numpad instead of wasd. :slight_smile: So therefore I have keybound Space to the chat window and not the default Return key which I use for abilites.

When I press Space to activate the chat window it also sends a space to the chat line. If I keybind Q to the chat window it my chat line start with a Q. Etc. So if I want to do a /reload or type something in an instance I press space and then I have to press backspace one time before I write something. Otherwise I send a
" /reload" or “Q/reload” to the chat.
It worked flawlessly when I quitted the game a year ago. But since I returned 5 days ago it has been like what I’ve described.

So far. I was sure it was a Prat 3.0 issue so I deleted all the relevant variable files belonging to that addon. I also deleted and reinstalled Prat. No succes. Now I’m running the game with all addons disabled. And the problem still persists.

I guess this isn’t intended. So do you have any clues how to solve this?

Give this a try https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/unregisterglobalmouse

1 Like

no luck. :expressionless: But at least it fixed the annoying focus issue. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.