Keystone Master: BFA S4

Hey everyone!

We are currently looking forward to form a group for the Keystone Master (+15 in time) Achievement on Alliance.

We just finished with raid content and want to focus more on dungeons now - what means that we want to do runs once or twice per week with a fixed schedule.

Our base group consists of 2 people with the access to following classes: Brewmaster Monk, Destruction WL/ Windwalker

1. We are looking for:

• Melee dps (pref. DH, Warrior, Rogue)

• Range dps (pref. Mage, BM Hunter)

• Heal (pref. Resto Druid, H Paladin)

2. what is expected from you:

• Class Experience in a Dungeon or Raid Environment

• 455+ item level with access to reasonable corruption gear

• friendly and communicative attitude and willing to play in a fixed group

• use of consumables (Flasks, food, pots, … ) and Discord

3. I/we offer:

• chance to play in a positive, english speaking group with international background

• learning in a fixed group setting and synergizing with the other players classes

• we always have a chill attitude and want to offer you the possibiliy to have fun while progressing

For us it is partly progressing, we successfully completed higher keys (13-16+) in time already but want to build a functioning team for this content. Therefore we won’t one-shot all of the dungeons (also considering weekly affixes).

But if you are interested in this opportunity, let us know down below! (Add Battle-tag)! :heart:

Please add my Discord

Miester#0905

Hey, this is exactly what I have been looking for for some time now.
I am in the middle of moving at the moment and don’t have that much time.
That said, I would like to join your group.
I am currently playing on a DH and I have 455 ilvl. I have a preist that is 463 but I didn’t really like the class too much.
I have previous experience with m+ and got Keystone Master back in Legion on my warrior.
I’m currently on my laptop but will leave my battletag when I get on my PC.
I might not have the time at the moment but if you guys find a whole team I could be the guy you call in when a person can’t make it.
If this is not something you are interested in feel free to just tell me I won’t take offence.

Still looking for Dps players :slight_smile: Feel free to add your Battle-Tag if you are interested!