Keystone Master Not Triggering

Hey,

Last night I finished all 15s on time, with the last key being a Theatre of Pain 16. It was timed and no achievement popped. The Mythic Keystone tab in game has acknowledged that it is in time, but when comparing the achievement or running a script to track progress, it isn’t counting the ToP as being completed at a 15.

I have put in a ticket but got an automated response to go to the forums (and I haven’t been able to find anyone else with this issue) and that GMs may not be able to grant me the achievement.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

It may be that something didn’t register or you’re missing a dungeon.

You can use the following command in the chat to print what’s missing:
/run for crit=1,10 do local a,_,c = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(14532, crit); print(string.format("[%s]%10s", c and "\124cFF00FF00True\124r" or "\124cFF888888False\124r", a)) end

As I already said, the script has already told me that ToP is missing when it isn’t.

The Mythic Keystone tab has acknowledged as timed on a 16 as has Raider-io. When the the key was done, WoW started having issues with logins/servers on the EU side so I can only assume it’s linked to that.

However, that doesn’t change the fact that I still don’t have my achievement and no one seems to be doing anything about it

Hi,

I got the same issue and no one seems to be willing to help,

I have, since last saturday, timed every dungeons in +15 difficulty yet the Keystone Master Achievement hasn’t get validated, leaving me with nothing…

I have launch a ticket and report the bug, yet i didn’t get any help in more than 72h… as the previous commentary said no one seems to do anything despite multiple report of such bugged…

Can someone tell me what to do ?

Best Regards,

Please don’t bump older threads. If you’ve created a ticket, then please wait for a response.