KI vs AC dps wise

How far in numbers dps wise are AC compared to KI? As a casual player im no where near therocrafting or simming stuff.

Im wondering if it would be worth running AC or if the dps loss is to big.

AC is actually a DPS increase over KI in both single target and AoE.

The only downside is that if your main pet dies, you have to wait for the second pet to despawn before reviving/resummoning pet, otherwise your second pet won’t use stomp/kill command/beast cleave.

Play what you want to play the theoretical numbers as Jerby said favours AC in practise there are things that will stop the second pet to get on target and do the damage and you wont have as much of a problem with that on using KI.
(graphical and random boulders in the floor and stuff like that for the most part)

But play what ever you feel like is the real answer.

Thanks for input!

Right I will play around with AC and see how it works out. If its too buggy (which is my concern) i will just go back to KI.

I’ve been trying it lately and tbh it’s not that bad at all I actually find its less buggy than one pet. Can be annoying when it’ll it not ultra fast at spawning but I dunno I really like it I use two terrdactlys in bgs the size is hillious plus slow falll haha

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.