Killing my morale to play this game

I am done blizzard your horrid treatment of bm and hunters in general there last few weeks has been the last straw i have played hunter as my main for 10 years and at no point did i ever consider not maining my hunter until now bm is no wear near the top in mythic plus or raids yet we get nerfed on a weekly basis are you even checking the data ? or are you mistaking hunter with ret paladins? i am simming less now then before the bow nerf i hate to think what it will be after these next round of nerfs can i expect another set of nerfs the following reset ? if there’s nerfs are because of pvp then nerf us in pvp not across the board. My game time runs out in 20 day i won’t be renewing it thank you blizzard for destroying my morale for my favourite pass time :ps no you can’t have my gold

5 Likes

So, either you dont know how to even play BM after 10 years ( which is worried) or you have never done anything above M5+ or normal raid.
BM hunter is now A+/S tier in raid single target enviroment ( sick damage) and A Tier in m+.
Cant get people crying over 3% which is not gonna change a ything and BM’s are still going to melt mobs.
About razagesh bow, it was not neefed, it was fixed from bug , thats the difference.
And for refference, I main hunter as well

3 Likes

Care to actually comment as said hunter? You have a lot of criticism for others’ performance all over the hunter forums yet won’t show your own rating.

3 Likes

Yeah kinda funny your not posting on your awesome hunter main i would love to see your logs ow hunt master -_- got to love when people hide behind there alt’s

2 Likes

in m+ bm hunters are in the low b tier
we are ok in raid but not in m+

1 Like

Bro wtf does ‘low B tier’ even mean lmao. It’s literally meaningless. You are the one all the youtubers are farming views from with worthless tier lists I guess.

3 Likes

People writing that the hunter needs to be properly nerfed mean they literally haven’t played it and are just based on purely single target damage. There are numerous complaints floating around that the hunter isn’t competitive in mythics + and is shunned like the plague.
Why not talk about classes that are truly Ops and need to be seriously nerfed? I’m sure a lot of people enjoyed seeing the Hunter’s many nerfs. Be objective please…

1 Like

Yea. We live in the world with DH, Rogue, Ret and BM Hunter is OP. What a joke.

The statistics don’t lie my dude. Shock horror that the top 3 are getting minor nerfs.

Fact is, most tuning is always around pure ST. Whether you agree with that or not is upto you, but that’s how it is, so why are people so shocked.

Just looking at the logs, u can see smth is wrong. Why the two specs of the warlock are in the top, both in damage to bosses, and overall damage and arent getting any nerfs. While bm is bottom tier on overall dmg, but yet getting nerf every week? On mythic raid progress, my guild lock is outdamaging me so hard because he does same ST than me, but in the same time can aoe with really good dmg, while im are stuck on one target?
And when u add the fact that lock has more raid utility than bm, cause HS and gates.

I dont get it…

3 Likes

Is this your cookie cutter answer in all Hunter threads? You keep saying this to all Hunters that complains about the nerfs.

So why don’t you post on him if you are such a good player yourself?

Btw I loved how you said this exact same thing to a Hunter who did 25-26 M+ and had 8/8 Mythic raiding. It’s obvious you don’t know how to “view profile” of somebody.

I think people are upset because BM keeps getting nerfed while not being anywhere close to being a top spec in MYTHIC+ (as not in raid). At the same time there are other classes that are top tier in M+ that are not getting touched.

Personally Im not too upset though, we soon get new tier set bonuses and that have the potential to change alot of things around.

1 Like

Yeah it’s unfortunate, but it just seems like blizzard balance only around ST/raid and m+ is never super considered. Sucks, but just how it seems to be.

Doesn’t seem like the tier will change anything though, if anything BM will probably get relatively weaker compared to other specs since the new tier isn’t great. As much as people complain about frequent nerfs though (I know you said it was a good thing in the other thread and I agree), it does mean that if BM ends up being pretty weak, it will get buffed up to a decent point pretty quickly.

MM is looking really strong though, even though there is almost no way it’s current iteration goes live (one talent adding ~15% ST damage ontop of it already being a fairly decent ST spec, and is a slight AoE increase too).

The bow is nerfed tbh it hasnt been bugfixed ty attack speed vs auto attack dmg is a differrence. I would like the auto attack speed bugfix but nope they needed to ruin it.

1 Like

please next time you will talk… dont write whatever is lookin good in your mind… at the moment the BM at logs is 6th from the bottom NOWHERE CLOSE IN MID… atm at M+ he isnt event at top he is at mid and bit down… SO PLEASE NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU WRITE… SEARCH… before you talk THINK…

m+ is more about utility than dps and bm has little utility.

unlike this unholy DK who’s middle name is utility. er…

bm’s dps output is fine

It has been nerfed, AS to More auto attack dmg is a literal nerf

With 10 years of experience you should know how BM scales… the fact we already have the stats in S1 to keep up frenzy ect means next tier we can just pump way more into mastery…

And BM is already among the better AoE specs and one of the best ST spec, if not the best.

I’d say BM is gonna be among the top 5 dps specs for M+ next tier…

1 Like

Yet the highest rated BM is above Ret :joy:

1 Like