King of the Foulweald - Still Bugged!

Well, I’ve just read the closed thread about the continual respawning bug on this quest and, lo and behold, it’s still there.
Had the problem just over a week ago on one toon, and it took me best part of half an hour of logging off, waiting, logging on, repeat ad nauseam to get the blasted Chief Murgut to spawn. Now, today, having exactly the same problem again with a different toon (both are Alliance, don’t know if this makes any difference!). The banner disappears after about a minute, despite never being hit (I’m over levelled on this toon so am one shotting everything that spawns). I’ve tried leaving the mound and just watching to see if the invisible banner gets destroyed, which it does - but then it instantly respawns.
Net result - continually spawning mobs attacking a continually respawning banner and no sign of the Chief. This bug has been about since 2020, please get it fixed, chaps, it’s really annoying. Thanks.

This will explain how to report bugs in WoW:-

Punyelf, thank you for your response. Unfortunately, despite having already tried to report this bug, I just keep getting redirected to the instructions on how to report bugs, or alternatively to a copious list of people who have already reported this bug - reaching back over a very long period.
I just think it’s rather annoying that this bug has been going on for so long, and is still being reported because it isn’t fixed. I know that fixing bugs isn’t always straightforward, but when it’s getting on for two years that a bug has been reported, surely it should be settled, particularly since it isn’t a cosmetic problem, but a fundamental block to completing the quest - with the knock on of making it impossible to complete the achievement for the area.

Presuming you’re playing retail not classic do the following ingame:

1. Pres Esc or click the ? button to open the menu
  2. Click Support
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report

Picture to show the bug report button as sometimes people don’t realise they’re buttons

Hey Belligerant,

If being unable to complete this quest stops you from progressing your character or from getting an achievement then please make a ticket to our Support Team, who will do their best to try and assist you directly.

Please make it clear you’re looking for help with completing the quest for your character’s progress, and not to report the bug that we already consider a known issue.

That’s because you are pressing the wrong thing.