Korrak´s Revenge

How can you finish this, you legit spend 80% of the time in the que… 1 hour+ ques… Game is just dead?

go mercenary queue is 2-3 mins, but alliance don’t win very often but if you do it on a low level char you get a lot of levels while trying to win.

If you just trying to level fast go mercenary , very short queue instant leveling inside av.

good luck finishing the mount grind, with the new hotfixes, to the rewards :frowning:

• The repeatable quests “Irondeep Supplies,” “Coldtooth Supplies,” and “More Armor Scraps” no longer reward Timewarped badges.
  • Many quests in Korrak’s Revenge now are daily quests and reset daily. They are as follows: “Irondeep Supplies,” “Coldtooth Supplies,” “Towers and Bunkers,” “Capture a Mine,” “The Graveyards of Alterac,” “Armor Scraps,” “Capture a Mine,” and “Alterac Valley Graveyards.”

I am so glad I managed to get enough time to farm that mount. I think right now I would probably give up. The queues (at least for me , when I was doing this over the weekend) were not tragic 25 - 35 min, but the whole process was mind numbingly boring. The only positive side was - loads of honor, but on the other hand no conquests (as opposite to doing random Epic bg).

On a side note - is regular AV disabled atm ? I’ve been doing the random epic bg for few days now, and I did not get the regular (non classic) AV even once? Is it just my luck, or is it disabled for the duration of the anniversary event ?

Win give 20%. If you get 5 av win in single day you dont have to do quests.

Win gives 10% since it is only 20 badges precise. so just 10 wins :smiley:

Not anymore win give 20%. They made it for those who stand in mine. And let them play.

with some games lasting several hours (On Sunday I was in one where after 4.5 hrs, at that point I had to log off), getting 10 wins is going to take some serious time :wink:

Didnt read the change I guess? Loss give 10% and win give 20%. Used to be 5% and 10%.

I did read the change - you are missing my point:

You still need to win to get your 20% or loose to get the 10%.
If you are in a stalemate game, where both factions are just pushing back and forth for 5 hours, and you have to leave the bg - you get 0% :slight_smile:

That combined with long wait time (queue), it is not going to be faster for sure.

1 Like

true :+1: :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.