Kul Tiran human 9.05 - seems impossible

Hey,

I’m back after Legion expansion and want to unlock Kul Tiran humans for new Druid.

I have managed to get quests done until the Heroic Siege dungeon quest. Here starts my problems. I am not eligible to enter hc in lfg. I do not have the Heart of Azerus.

Based on severe googling and forum research I am not any closer to finding out how to achieve entry. Apparently quest in Silithus is no longer available (at least I have not gotten it) nor I have no idea how to obtain azerite armor. I’m solo playing without guild at the moment.

Oh god - frustrating as I am about to level 51 and after that lfg is out of question anyway.

Many thanks in any advice!

HI Neeba,

I’m not sure anymore if the Heart of Azeroth is a requirement to enter the dungeon through lfg, but if that’s the case, keep in mind that that questline doesn’t start in Silithus but rather in Boralus from the Earthen Guardian. If you found the starting quest on wowhead called “A Dying World” please note that the mention of this quest no longer being obtainable isn’t correct, it just changed location to now start in Boralus but should still be doable.

Besides the above though, keep in mind that it might be difficult to find a group for Siege of Boralus through the lfg tool, even if you get the requirements, since it is mostly outdated content and isn’t run as frequently anymore.
I seem to have read that this is now soloable at 60, but haven’t tested it myself yet, and am not sure how it works with scaling after the level-squish. If you want we can try this out, although I can’t guarantee anything. Let me know if you plan on being online this weekend so we can look to get together and try it out if you want :slight_smile:

You can stop your XP gains. Talk to Behsten https://www.wowhead.com/npc=35365/behsten#comments:id=804705 He will prevent you gaining more experience, giving you time to find an LFG group before you hit 51.

If you hit 51, LFG is no longer available.

It is likely that the reason you can’t enter Heroic LFG is that you don’t have the required ilevel.

However, I don’t know how many people stop at 50, and get the ilevel to do Heroics, so I don’t know how likely it is you will get a queue for SoB.

You should find a quest in Silithus if you speak to Zidormi to change phase, I think:
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=128607/zidormi#comments

Zidormi - near Valor’s Rest at the entrance of Silithus from Un’Goro Crater, she will send you to Silithus before the Wound in the World (Sargeras’ defeat in Antorus, the Burning Throne) and back.

Read this comment and check the macro given to find out your quest state:

Your options right now are:

1. Stop XP at 50, get some ilevel, get in phase, wait for LFG queue.

2. From now until 60, look for groups of people in the same situation. You will find them, occasionally, in the Group Finder, under the Dungeons heading.

3. At 60, get enough gear to be able to solo it. That should probably be around ilevel 170 for a Druid Bear, but very long and slow solo, so more gear or more people will make a big difference.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.