Kul Tiran race Unlock

Hi, I’ve dove into guides, forums and all sorts. I have just completed the Kul tiran quest line, but still need the Tides of vengeance achievement. What I have read is that the SI:7 agent gives you this quest, but my guy doesn’t offer it. The quest line ended with Jaina and the other stood in a circle… Nothing happened after that, but there is so much in forums and guides about a huge other story line. Where do I find this?
Please dont link back to the same guides that don’t answer this question. Such as WOWhead. Wowhead just says that Mathias Shaw should give the quest, but he doesn’t have it on offer. The obscurity of unlocking this race is starting to frustrate the life out of me…

Have you completed Ready for War achievement, which is finishing the war campaign in Kul Tiras and Zandalar?

This is for the Allied Race Unlock, there should be no reason to need to do both faction campaigns to unlock an Allied race. IF you have to, then it is poor design and needs to be fixed.

You don’t need to do it for both factions. What I mean is that the war campaign takes place in both Kul Tiras and Zandalar.

I honestly cant tell what I’ve done. The achievement is still on going, but I’ve done all of kul tiras, been around all 3 points of Zandalar, got sucked under water, from there sent around Azeroth on the Titan mission and ended up in pandaria, and still, it would seem, no where near the quest. I’m not sure what I should be focusing on. The legendary quests at the heart, the random other quests coming up in Zandalar or the underwater bit…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.