Kun lai broken ?

Can anyone get into kun lai summit ? i just instance aborted spam and disconnected. If i do get into it … there’s no mobs nothing then disconnected. I just want to reach the shrine xD

Wait, it’s STILL broken? I thought it was like a tiny fluke for an hour or two.

Seems more like an, ‘until the server gets restarted’ issue. I took a flight path from Paw’Don Village to Winter’s Blossom and got dismounted at Binan Village. When I tried to fly or run on my own, I got teleported back a couple yards every few seconds. And when I finally got near Winter’s Blossom… it was like a scene from the Langoliers. I couldn’t even log out, because the pop-up kept getting cancelled. After I chose to exit, I couldn’t log in on that character.

Once I got unstuck, I tried again, only to be disconnected once more. When I logged in, I somehow ended up at the Throne of the Four Winds, having progressed halfway through. :joy:

I have been having this same issue since last week, its really annoying because i have an allied race quest to do and i can’t do it because i can’t get there. come on blizz, sort it out.

Maybe its just druids, its my druid character i am having the issue with lol

Tried it with my Demon Hunter, which kept triggering the, ‘Transfer Aborted: instance not found’ error. The zone itself was empty. When I logged onto another realm, I was able to get into Kun-Lai without any issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.