Lag since last update

Well, since last update I am experiencing little lag spikes in WoW but also in Overwatch, in this last game It is more notorious for the style of the game but all this happen to me from one day to another since the last updates of each game, anyone else has this problem?

Yes my WoW is unplayable due to dying fps and overheating laptop. It fluctuates seemingly linked to particle density, but starts okay and drops off over time. Run out of fix ideas.

There are quite a few things that could cause lag spikes and sometimes it can be something as trivial as a game file not working correctly. I am not sure if you have done these steps already however do try to clear up your game files by following this guide.

If that does not work, we’ll want to rule out any possible issues with the connection between your network and ours. Some troubleshooting steps can be done to counter that and I recommend going through each of the steps found on this article one at a time. That way you know if one has worked before doing another.

Once you have those tests completed, you can copy them over into a website like Pastebin and then provide the link to that copy using the </> symbol when typing your reply to this thread. Hopefully though the first solution does the trick for you :slight_smile: