Lag spikes in game

Hi, I posted yesterday about lag spikes in game.

I have done everything needed to try and stop this from happening. The lag spikes happen every few minutes and hang the game for anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. I don’t get disconnected at the end of the lag spike, everything just speeds up and returns to normal. My ususal latency is around 15 - 20ms at all times and never had issues in the past.

I have run a WinMTR for all three IP addresses for World of Warcraft Europe but the forum won’t let me post it.

Another strange thing that I think is really telling is that I cannot access articles on eu.battle.net/support but if I use a proxy I can access them. An example being an article on using WinMTR for World of Warcraft. But this happens with all of them.

Update: I thought I would try using a VPN to see if that resolved the issue and it has completely fixed it, as well as accessing the help articles.

I’m now not only paying £10 to pay World of Warcraft a month, but another £9 on top for a VPN so it actually works! No idea if this is a Sky Broadband issue or on Blizz’s end but either way its working.

You can use pastebin.com to upload the MTRs to us and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

Sounds odd though but with this information, we can investigate further!