Lag spikes

I made this topic before, and a blue replied and gave some steps to follow, and to post system files, which I did, then he never replies and I cant post in that topic because Im the last person to post, so here we go again…

I get major lag spikes, like +1000ms, then it slowly drops back to normal.
I entered a battleground now, all of a sudden cant even get a cast off, 2600ms, i just quit.
Log back in, normal again.
It happens randomly, sometimes when I change instance, sometimes when Im just rolling around the world.
Speed tests come back clean, line speed is fine for all other tasks.

The fact that it’s dropping to normal would suggest it’s maybe some kind of traffic bottleneck whereby some part of what you’re using, be it your computer, network card, internet routem, hard drive (anything really) can’t handle the spike of loading in as well as it should.

Remove any addons, particularly any PvP addons given your issue is with loading into BGs. Many addons will scan the people around you for massive amounts of information regarding their gear, stats, etc. Some addons do things like show a 3D model for the people around you on the target bar.

If this doesn’t help, ingame (on your character):

1. Press Escape
  2. System
  3. Network
  4. DISABLE Optimize Network For Speed, and Advanced Combat Logging.

Ok so I disabled all addons that could cause it.
Only using bartender, skada, and some minor QOL ones.
I disabled Optimize Network For Speed, and Advanced Combat Logging.

Went into a BG now, climbed up to 11k ms world before I left, as soon as I am out, back to normal no issues.

What is a man to do?

edit:
The next bg I went into all was fine, and the next one, then my friend I was playing with had the same issue on the next one.
I cannot believe this issue is from my side.