Latenight guilds in Tarren Mill?

Good day people, hope you guys are doing fine - My schedule has been awful lately, and ive only been able to properly play in peace after 22:00servertime; I am new to Tarren Mill, and im curious to know your experience with late night guilds, are there any ? Are you maybe on of recruiters for a late night guild?

I am trying to find a guild that raids at least 3 nights a week, 3-4 hours doesnt matter, starting at 22:00st or later.

I am a Resto druid almost 230ilvl, i can only offer you my comittment so far, because I dont have any raiding experience in 9.1, best i can offer is previous mythic raiding exp on previous tiers, with best results in Legion xpac, 9/11M bosses in Antorus raid. But yeah, i know the grind that is required, and i would love to be part of a team that strives to be progressing mythic level at all times, and ofc i dont mind raiding heroic mode only either for 9.1 patch if that is all you are planning as a team.

You can post here, ill check daily once or twice, or you can also reach out to me directly on
BNET: Afterspace#1547
Discord: Gazmendi#2641

Thank you all, have a good day.

Ps. Ill be happy to join as a substitute and wait for an open spot on a late night team.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.